- Brock Montane: A burly Ice-walker tribesman who was once part of a bandit group outcast from Fort Eastburn (lead by the revenge-driven Remember McCord), however he tired of the bandit life and–when given the opportunity to settle in New Seal Land–he chose to do so before joining the heroes in their adventures.
- Malcolm Harp: An Elven hunter with sharp eyes, a quick bow and an almost uncanny ability to befriend even the most dangerous beasts of the forest. He originally joined the party shortly after the death of Simon Cameron, when he was hired on as additional help by the merchant Hercules Buchannen.
- Quentin: A young villager who was sent to accompany the merchant Hercules Buchannen when he returned to Roheline, during the trip he hones his larcenous talents and–by the time he returned to Valkonnen–had decided that the life of a simple villager was not for him and so he joined the party on their adventures.
- Wymar Longrove: One of the first three adventurers to leave New Seal Land, Wymar is a grizzled soldier who previously served in the armed forces of the mercantile Caystone Republic back in Roheline; fallen on hard times he travelled to Valkonnen with the original settlers seeking to make a new life for himself.
- Brother Lomas: A friar dedicated to ministering to the people of New Seal Land who believed that he could best serve his people by helping the brave adventurers make the land safer. Unfortunately he was killed by a Roper in a labyrinthine cave system and his body was never recovered.
- John Cameron: A young hunter who was one of the first three adventurers (along with Wymar and Oskoris) to seek adventure outside of New Seal Land, he was slain by giant armoured beetles infesting a long disused abbey.
- Leopold Stavish: An outspoken Dwarven craftsman who travelled to Valkonnen with the original settlers of New Seal Land, although he did not join the adventurers until a short time later. Leopold was one of the driving forces behind aiding the Frost Dwarves and stay with the group for a time before deciding to return to Roheline and recruit more of his race to travel back to aid their Valkonnen-based kin. His current whereabouts are unknown although there are rumours that he has accepted a teaching position at a prestigious college of engineering.
- Oskoris Uritoris: A thoughtful man who was surprisingly as good with a pen as he was with his fists and attempted to conceal his traces of Elven blood; prone to melancholic moods and wandering off for long periods he disappeared from the settlement one day and–by the time people realised something was wrong–he could not be found. Oskoris would later re-appear wielding the Night Blade, attacking Quentin and some others at the head of an undead band.